- Consultant ENT surgeon and Rhinologist at Aintree University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Liverpool, UK
- Honorary Senior Lecturer at the University of Liverpool and Edge Hill University
- He is currently a member of Council for the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Consultant ENT and Endoscopic Skull Base surgeon
- Division of Otorhinolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery
- ASST Sette Laghi – Ospedale di Circolo e Fondazione Macchi
- University of Insubria – Varese, Italy
- Nathaniel and Sheila Harris Professor of Otolaryngology and Neurosurgery at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Vice Chair of Clinical Affairs and Chief of Rhinology, Allergy, and Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- He currently serves as Chair of Rhinology and Allergy Education for the American Academy of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery.
- Past President of the American Rhinologic Society; President of the Christian Society of Otolaryngology.
- Director- ESA ( Endoscopic Skull Base Athens )
- Consultant – University Hospital Leiden (LUMC). Netherlands
- Visiting Professor, Northwestern School of Medicine
- Editorial Board, American Journal of Rhinology and Allergy
- Associate Editor- Rhinology International Journal
- General Secretary, Hellenic Society of Head and Neck Oncology
|Mario Turri-Zanoni, MD|
- Consultant in Otorhinolaryngology and Skull Base Surgery Unit of Otorhinolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery
- University of Insubria, Varese, Italy
- Honorary Senior Consultant at Bombay Hospital and Medical Research Centre.
- Honorary Consultant at Breach Candy Hospital
- Past president All India Rhinology Society 2011-2012
- Director: Endoscopic Skull base annual workshops at Bombay Hospital since 2004
- Professor and Head of ENT Department Lokmanya Tilak Medical College & General hospital.
- Consultant ENT & Skull base Surgeon, Fortis Hospital, Mumbai ,India
- Professor and Head of ORL and H&N First Saint. Petersburg Pavlov State Medical University
- Chairman of Biomedical Section of Saint Petersburg Branch of Russian Academy of Natural Science.
- Chief Editor of “Folia Otorhinolaryngologiae et Pathologiae Respiratoriae”- official Journal of IAO-HNS
- Graduated from the American University of Beirut and was granted his Doctorate in Medicine in 1980.
- He then spent four years at the same institute, completing a residency in Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery.
- In 1992, he joined the Massachusetts Eye and Ear infirmary – Harvard Medical School in Boston where had a fellowship training in endoscopic sinus surgery.
- He received the medical American Board Certification. In 1998 he became a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.